Robinson High School Foundation
THERE IS NO NEED TO LOGIN ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE AS A MEMBER. THIS LOGIN IS ONLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS. ---------->
"Growing Leaders One Knight at a Time!"
Providing financial and volunteer support for the Robinson High School community and campus
Robinson High School’s IB Class of 2015 achieved an unprecedented 100 percent IB Diploma rate, one of only 36 IB programs nationwide and the only one in Florida to achieve this honor.
RHS Foundation funding has provided or assisted with projects such as:
- Two electronic marquees and protective covers
- Award-winning college and career center, The Cube
- A vibrant faculty grant program
- Upgraded classroom technology
- Campus irrigation and landscaping
- Audiovisual equipment
- Gymnasium PA system
- Assistance for student clubs, band and athletic teams
- Operating budget assistance for the RHS PTSA
- Scholarships for graduating Knights
- Athletic facility renovations
Why does RHS need a foundation?
A foundation sets goals and raises funds for improvements that may not be in the school district budget. Teacher grants allow RHS faculty members to pursue classroom improvements, equipment needs, teaching aids and training that may not otherwise be available to them - ultimately benefitting the students. Without assistance from the RHS Foundation, many of these needs may go unmet or come out of the pockets of the teachers.
How can you help?
Support the RHS Foundation by becoming a Community or Family Partner. Attend the Foundation’s annual fundraising event. Volunteer to support the Foundation’s activities. Get involved and help a school that is rising to a higher level of excellence as the best high school in the county.
Powered by Class Creator