Robinson High School Foundation
A MESSAGE FROM MR. BUSH - DECEMBER 18, 2014
As we prepare for Winter Break, I wanted to alert the Robinson community of some exciting news we received today from the state.
For the third year in a row, T.R. Robinson High School was awarded an “A” grade from the state of Florida!
This grade is a testament to the hard work of the entire Robinson family. First, we would like to recognize our students, as they are the key to the success of Robinson High School. Every single student at Robinson High School contributes to our school grade and the achievement of our school. We are truly honored and privileged to work with such a great group of students. Next, our wonderful faculty and staff work tirelessly to ensure the success of all of our students and their efforts, once again, have paid off! Finally, we would like to thank the entire Robinson community; the support we receive from our parent organizations, families and community members truly makes Robinson a great school to be a part of!
As we reach the close of 2014, we would like wish everyone a safe and restful Holiday Season filled with family, friends and good memories. We hope your students enjoy the time off (and maybe even take some time to study for semester exams that will be approaching in January)! We look forward to continuing the successes of our students when we return in 2015!
Again, on behalf of the entire Administrative Team, we would like to thank you for the opportunity to work with your children. We feel very privileged to work with such a great team of students, teachers, staff and families! It truly is, GREAT to be a Knight!
Proud Principal of “A” Graded Robinson High School
"Growing Leaders One Knight at a Time!"
Providing financial and volunteer support for the Robinson High School community and campus
The Robinson High School Foundation was established in 2010 to give volunteer and financial support to our school community. The Foundation has raised more than $200,000 to date, and has provided Robinson with two new electronic marquees and protective covers, an award-winning College & Career Center ("The Cube"), the RHS Faculty Grant Program, campus-wide irrigation and landscaping, A/V equipment, tecnology for faculty, assistance to RHS clubs and athletic teams, and operating budget assistance for RHS PTSA. The Foundation’s current high-priority projects include: creating more campus green space, upgrading classroom technology and auditorium audio-visual equipment, establishing a scholarship program for graduating Knights, and renovating athletic facilities.
- Musical Hairspray Jr. funding for RHS Thespian Troupe
- Beautification Day Funding for PTSA
- Book Club funding
- Literacy Awareness Campaign
- Printers for Student Services, Guidance and ESE
- Aeronautics grant for LittleBits Electronic Workshop set
- One Act Competition funding for RHS Thespian Troupe
- Cafe tables and chairs for Media Center
- Travel DECA banners grant
- Laminating machine for Business & Travel and Tourism Department
- Digital camera for CTE Department
- Stanchions for the renovated Cafeteria
- Funding for Quarterly School Newspaper - The Knight Writer
- Standard Mallet Keyboard Frame for Band
- Jasmine planted along fence, landscaping and irrigation
- Study carrels for classrooms
- Field rack, adams set and clamps for RHS Marching Band
- IB curriculum binders
- Jr. Statesman Debate Competition costs
- Assistance with the IB Senior Art Show
- Ancient Warfare books
- Vocabulary books and Blackline Masters
- Complete the marquees and vandal covers
- Furniture for "The Cube"
- New projector
- Improvements to the girls' restroom in the girls' locker room
Without your continued support of the Foundation and their efforts, items such as those listed above would either come from the teachers' own funds or not be available at all. Again, thank you for another great year and...
Powered by Class Creator