Robinson High School Foundation
THERE IS NO NEED TO LOGIN ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE AS A MEMBER. THIS LOGIN IS ONLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS. ---------->
THANKS TO THE GREAT SUPPORT OF OUR PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, ADMINISTRATION, TEACHERS, FAMILY AND COMMUNITY PARTNERS WE HAVE SOLD OUT THE VENUE!
250 275 ROBINSON HIGH SCHOOL SUPPORTERS WILL BE ATTENDING HAVANA KNIGHTS NEXT SATURDAY NIGHT.
*UPDATE... WE WILL HAVE A CIGAR BAR FOR THOSE INTERESTED.
Thank you to Jill Burns for making this You Tube video for us!
Contributing Artist and RHS Class of 2015 - Wilfredo Hernandez
Benefit banner, sign, program and logo work by Lionel Lowry
Learn more about his book Super Emotions (ages 2-7) on
Guard at gate will have everyone's name who has purchased tickets.
Proceed straight ahead and follow signs to parking (down to the end and to the right)
Enter through front door of Club House and check in
Proceed out to pool deck and waterfront for a great evening
Want to check out what will be at the auction on Saturday night? Can't go but someone else is going and they will bid for you? Getting together with a group of friends to bid on a suite? This is the place to preview what we will have at the benefit...
Click on this link for the program:
Schedule for the Knight...
5:30-6:30 pm VIP Reception & Check-In, Cocktail Hour with Sangria, Beer and Wine served and Silent Auction Begins
6:30 pm Event Begins and Check-In
6:30-8:00 pm Buffet Open and Cash Bar
8:15 pm 1st Section of Silent Auction Closes
8:30 pm 2nd Section of Silent Auction Closes
8:35 pm Raffle and 50/50 will Close
8:35-8:45 pm Surprise
8:45-9:00 pm Announcements by Mr. Bush and Laura Lee Glass
9:00-9:30 pm Live Auction, Raffle and 50/50 with Emcee Bill Freitas
9:30-10:00 pm Check Out
10:00 pm Benefit Ends
Bring cash for 50/50, Raffle and Bar. One bar will accept credit cards, other is cash only.
Check would be prefered for payment of benefit items won as the credit card fee is 4%. If you only have a credit card you will be asked if you would like to cover this fee (no pressure).
Looking forward to a great Knight under the stars!
"Growing Leaders One Knight at a Time!"
Providing financial and volunteer support for the Robinson High School community and campus
The Robinson High School Foundation was established in 2010 to give volunteer and financial support to our school community. The Foundation has raised more than $200,000 to date, and has provided Robinson with two new electronic marquees and protective covers, an award-winning College & Career Center ("The Cube"), the RHS Faculty Grant Program, campus-wide irrigation and landscaping, A/V equipment, technology for faculty, assistance to RHS clubs and athletic teams, and operating budget assistance for RHS PTSA. The Foundation’s current high-priority projects include: creating more campus green space, upgrading classroom technology and auditorium audio-visual equipment, and renovating athletic facilities.
- Fund Projectors and Tablets for 10 classrooms
- Tablet for "The CUBE"
- AP World History Interactive Lessons
- JSA Debate Van rental for State Convention
- Musical Hairspray Jr. funding for RHS Thespian Troupe
- Beautification Day Funding for PTSA
- Book Club funding
- Literacy Awareness Campaign
- Printers for Student Services, Guidance and ESE
- Aeronautics grant for LittleBits Electronic Workshop set
- One Act Competition funding for RHS Thespian Troupe
- Cafe tables and chairs for Media Center
- Travel DECA banners grant
- Laminating machine for Business & Travel and Tourism Department
- Digital camera for CTE Department
- Stanchions for the renovated Cafeteria
- Funding for Quarterly School Newspaper - The Knight Writer
- Standard Mallet Keyboard Frame for Band
- Jasmine planted along fence, landscaping and irrigation
- Study carrels for classrooms
- Field rack, adams set and clamps for RHS Marching Band
- IB curriculum binders
- Jr. Statesman Debate Competition costs
- Assistance with the IB Senior Art Show
- Ancient Warfare books
- Vocabulary books and Blackline Masters
- Complete the marquees and vandal covers
- Furniture for "The Cube"
- New projector
- Improvements to the girls' restroom in the girls' locker room
Without your continued support of the Foundation and their efforts, items such as those listed above would either come from the teachers' own funds or not be available at all. Again, thank you for another great year and...
Powered by Class Creator