Robinson High School Foundation
THERE IS NO NEED TO LOGIN ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE AS A MEMBER. THIS LOGIN IS ONLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS. ---------->
Contributing Artist - Wilfredo Hernandez
If you purchase a Partnership Package online, please make sure you complete the appropriate form below and email to Ann Shaler, Partner Chair, so that we have your complete information. If you are purchasing individual tickets, all of the information we need is requested on the payment form.
If you would like to volunteer, please reach out directly to any of the Chairs on the link below for the area that you may be interested in.
"Growing Leaders One Knight at a Time!"
Providing financial and volunteer support for the Robinson High School community and campus
The Robinson High School Foundation was established in 2010 to give volunteer and financial support to our school community. The Foundation has raised more than $200,000 to date, and has provided Robinson with two new electronic marquees and protective covers, an award-winning College & Career Center ("The Cube"), the RHS Faculty Grant Program, campus-wide irrigation and landscaping, A/V equipment, tecnology for faculty, assistance to RHS clubs and athletic teams, and operating budget assistance for RHS PTSA. The Foundation’s current high-priority projects include: creating more campus green space, upgrading classroom technology and auditorium audio-visual equipment, establishing a scholarship program for graduating Knights, and renovating athletic facilities.
- Fund Projectors and Tablets for 10 classrooms
- Tablet for "The CUBE"
- AP World History Interactive Lessons
- JSA Debate Van rental for State Convention
- Musical Hairspray Jr. funding for RHS Thespian Troupe
- Beautification Day Funding for PTSA
- Book Club funding
- Literacy Awareness Campaign
- Printers for Student Services, Guidance and ESE
- Aeronautics grant for LittleBits Electronic Workshop set
- One Act Competition funding for RHS Thespian Troupe
- Cafe tables and chairs for Media Center
- Travel DECA banners grant
- Laminating machine for Business & Travel and Tourism Department
- Digital camera for CTE Department
- Stanchions for the renovated Cafeteria
- Funding for Quarterly School Newspaper - The Knight Writer
- Standard Mallet Keyboard Frame for Band
- Jasmine planted along fence, landscaping and irrigation
- Study carrels for classrooms
- Field rack, adams set and clamps for RHS Marching Band
- IB curriculum binders
- Jr. Statesman Debate Competition costs
- Assistance with the IB Senior Art Show
- Ancient Warfare books
- Vocabulary books and Blackline Masters
- Complete the marquees and vandal covers
- Furniture for "The Cube"
- New projector
- Improvements to the girls' restroom in the girls' locker room
Without your continued support of the Foundation and their efforts, items such as those listed above would either come from the teachers' own funds or not be available at all. Again, thank you for another great year and...
Powered by Class Creator